Find the site closest to you
and its operating hours. You do not need
an ID, documentation, or registration. No one will be turned away.
- Free “Grab and Go” meals are available for all New Yorkers
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 1:30 pm (no service Labor Day)
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- No one will be turned away at any time
- All adults and children can pick up multiple meals at once
- No registration, ID, or documentation required
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises.
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- View sites that offer exclusively kosher certified meals